Talk

Advanced search

Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Woohoo - DLA awarded!!!

(12 Posts)

I called this morning and they have awarded HRC and LRM without requesting reports from school or paed! I am so happy as I was only really expecting MRC and LRM grin

<Stern face to Lenin and Cinnamon Pretzel - make sure you send yours in as I think your DS's have greater needs than mine>

shazian Wed 15-Jun-11 10:50:16

Well done! smile

Chundle Wed 15-Jun-11 11:05:29

Congrats x

TheNinjaGooseIsOnAMission Wed 15-Jun-11 12:04:15

well done smile

utah Wed 15-Jun-11 12:29:38

hope you can spend a little on something as a treat for the whole family, I found it nice to treat the family as I often feel so guilty of the fact that my sons disability effects us all, well done.

Thank you ladies. I will definitely have to find something to treat us with as have a nice amount of backpay coming grin

LeninGrad Wed 15-Jun-11 22:39:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

5inthebed Wed 15-Jun-11 22:41:10

Nice one, well done smile

sad

Clearly that is not meant to be a sad face. I don't appear to be able to use my phone any more to post!

I sent in loads, OT reports, vision therapy report, appointment letters, SA+ letter from school and various emails and letters but I did mine on Word and attached it to the paper form. I have a feeling that you send in the paperwork if you do it online but I could be wrong. PRESS THE BUTTON!!

shrek99 Thu 16-Jun-11 09:00:22

well done smile

justaboutWILLfinishherthesis Thu 16-Jun-11 11:44:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now