Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Interactive Music and Developmental Delay

(3 Posts)
t2mey Fri 10-Jun-11 11:55:56

Hello Mums! Hopefully this post wont get deleted but I might as well try.

I am a music therapy trainee and I am looking to find some work with children while I train.

Interactive music making is a fantastic way to work with the developmental delay that is often found in children diagnosed with special needs. I have an enhanced CRB and have been working in this field for over 2 years now and would love to get some private work started.

I must emphasise that I am not offering music therapy. What I am offering are music sessions with your children, working on social and communication skills that can help with development that are, in essence, fun!

If you'd like to get in contact, please email me on tc2mey@gmail.com

Tim Twomey

Marne Fri 10-Jun-11 17:20:27

What area are you in?

coff33pot Sat 11-Jun-11 16:55:23

Why dont you volunteer your services to any special needs groups in your area to gain experience whilst you train and also earn a name for yourself.

I dont know what area you are in but I wouldnt just take you at your word without seeing you in action so to speak. Think you will have more luck and gain a good reputation that way instead of just putting your email address here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now