Advanced search

Hillingdon Manor

(3 Posts)
asulikeit Wed 08-Jun-11 10:46:52

Hi all,

Just a quick question ... Is it possible to get a place at Hillingdon Manor (primary) for my non verbal ds without the need to go to tribunal. We live in a borough close by.

Eveiebaby Wed 08-Jun-11 23:15:58

Do you have a statement for your DS? You would need a statement plus Hillingdon Manor do their own assessments (which they can do as they are an independent school) to decide if their school would meet your DS's needs. You would need your LA to agree as they would be responsible for paying the school fees. Probably best to phone Hillingdon Manor direct for advice. Good luck

asulikeit Thu 09-Jun-11 09:12:13

Thank you very much . Will do

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: