Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

A scream into a pillow anyone?!!!!!

(4 Posts)
alittleloopy Thu 13-Jan-11 19:36:10

What a f*****g day!!shock

First of all dd had lots of tantrums at school and had a melt down when I picked her up with all the other mums looking at me either with sympathy or disgust. Then basically for the rest of the day I have been hit, scratched, had my hair pulled(almost out!!),bitten, the list goes on and on really. My ears actually hurt from the amount of screaming she's done. Then just when I thought ahhhhh, it's nearly her bed time AT LAST she ran off with my nail varnish(which was purple)and poured it all over my carpet(which is cream)angry angry angry

I really can't face another day like this. I'm desperate to escape! Somebody tell me it's not like this forever.

starfishmummy Thu 13-Jan-11 20:01:00

((((hugs))))
(and a bottle of nail varnish remover)

superfantastic Thu 13-Jan-11 20:01:45

Bad day I perscribe wine, chocolate and bubble bath. Hope you feel better....its not like this every day.

alittleloopy Thu 13-Jan-11 20:08:45

Thanks everyone.

I think definitely a large glass of wine is in order. Wish I could have a nice hot bubble bath, but dd keeps getting out of bed recently so she'll just want to come in the bathroom and see what's going on. Grrrrr
Would be nice though. I'll just imagine it instead hmm

The thing is, she's been so good recently and school have been happy with her. It's the first day in a really long time that when I went to pick her up, my heart wasn't pumping really hard and I didn't feel sick and anxious. That'll teach me I guess.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now