Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Am I allowed to ask this?

(10 Posts)
Willmum Wed 12-Jan-11 00:44:22

Am I allowed to ask if there's anyone on here who has been to a tribunal over a statement with a certain lea (i.e can I mention the lea involved)? Just wanting to see if there anyone in/ or been in a similar position with my lea, but thought I should check it doesn't break any rules before I name the lea.

Thanks

silverfrog Wed 12-Jan-11 08:03:36

yes, do go ahead.

I have been through tribunal process with Surrey (they settled before actual tribunal), and through statementing with Kent as well.

hth.

lisad123isasnuttyasaboxoffrogs Wed 12-Jan-11 09:20:05

ye dont think there is any rules against it tbh

StartingAfresh Wed 12-Jan-11 09:22:20

No rules against it. Some people actually have knowledge about LAs that they haven't been to tribunal against too that may help.

bigcar Wed 12-Jan-11 09:23:28

I think it's more to do with what info you're happy to have googleable for anyone to see tbh. You can always ask mnhq to delete later if you feel info is too personal.

corns1lky Wed 12-Jan-11 09:24:03

Yes name it. I'm not happy with my ds's proposed statement (surprise, surprise)so would be interested too

tryingtokeepintune Wed 12-Jan-11 09:40:51

Also try the local charities - that's how I found parents who have gone through similar processes.

Again, there should be a website for information like this.

Willmum Wed 12-Jan-11 13:09:46

Thanks it's East Yorkshire.

Bluesunbeam Wed 12-Jan-11 13:21:23

I've sent you a pm

Willmum Wed 12-Jan-11 13:42:22

Thanks Bluesunbeam, have replied.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: