Advanced search

SEN Panel

(3 Posts)
linksandsmileys Tue 11-Jan-11 18:53:35

I have asked for DS's case to go back before the 'panel' so that it could take account of our EP report before the final statement was issued.

This has been agreed and I have some further representations to make. Can I do so?

StartingAfresh Tue 11-Jan-11 19:59:22

Oh yeah. It might look all formal and proper but panel is probably just the SEN Case officer and a couple of others in her office looking over the documents as they come in.

If the information is available, send it in.
If it is information that would appear in a tribunal bundle later, better for all if they have it in advance.

linksandsmileys Tue 11-Jan-11 23:43:50

Thanks I will get something together..

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: