Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

can anyone recommend an ed psych in london area?

(5 Posts)
meagle Sat 08-Jan-11 18:24:59

I need an ed psych to assess my DS13, recently diagnosed ASD, ADHD and OCD. His school are applying for statement but I have no faith in them (or what the LEA ed psych might recommend) so want to get my own report done. Can anyone recommmend a good person in the SE london area?

Helzapoppin Sat 08-Jan-11 18:56:53

Ken Greaves is a specialist in ASD. He's a lovely guy, great with young people and based in East London. Think his new website is KMG Consultancy, or find him on the British Psychological Society ''find a psychologist' section.

MadameSin Sat 08-Jan-11 19:02:15 e

Came highly recommended, although we didn't end up using her. I know several parents who have and been really impressed. They have also used her reports to support their statements.

MadameSin Sat 08-Jan-11 19:03:45

Ooops try this one: 6

MadameSin Sat 08-Jan-11 19:06:52

Blimey that didn't work either ... just google her name. I love technology grin Dr Anita Jackson (you can find her on the ACHIPPP website)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: