Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Grrr school!

(10 Posts)
StarlightMcKenzie Fri 03-Dec-10 12:55:13

Message withdrawn

justaboutdreamsofsleep Fri 03-Dec-10 13:40:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

StarlightMcKenzie Fri 03-Dec-10 14:07:44

Message withdrawn

amazinlou Fri 03-Dec-10 14:28:56

Are you in the Ribble Valley area?

auntevil Fri 03-Dec-10 15:17:15

Are they allergic to you star? Or perhaps allergic to co-operating? i would have lol at the phone ringing. It will be a good one to fling back at them at some time. How can you fully trust the staff when they get caught out blatantly telling a mis-truth (lie) in front of you.

StarlightMcKenzie Fri 03-Dec-10 17:56:44

Message withdrawn

auntevil Fri 03-Dec-10 18:01:51

It's just imagining the conversation about -" if star collars me, the sign will be that i step outside the classroom, give it no more than 1 minute so i don't have to answer anything - too much longer and i might have to agree to something. Distract me with something that means she will have to stop talking - and make it sound like an emergency, so i might get a bit of sympathy too"
I bet it sounded so logical when they agreed it - if it hadn't of been for those pesky kids!

fightingthezombies Fri 03-Dec-10 18:40:31

LOL at 'phone going off. They're going to have to think of another cunning plan for next time you collar them. Perhaps teacher will do a Gillian McKeith and collapse at your feet grin

amazinlou Sat 04-Dec-10 12:20:56

Starlight....was asking where you were as there is help /support available in the Ribble Valley.

StarlightMcKenzie Sat 04-Dec-10 17:06:10

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now