Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

What do the Legal Aid reforms mean for those already involved in medical negligence cases?

(4 Posts)
Hangingbellyofbabylon Mon 15-Nov-10 23:37:08

I'm trying to work my way through the proposals here but am finding it hard going.

We are in the middle of a legal aid funded medical negligence case for our dd who has cerebral palsy.

Does anyone know what will happen to existing cases should the reforms go through? will be funding be withdrawn for us? God can things get worse for the disabled? fuck those fucking Tories- my stupid husband voted for them dumb ass.

Hangingbellyofbabylon Tue 16-Nov-10 11:49:14

umj

2shoes Tue 16-Nov-10 11:50:15

Well I hope to god it doesn't mean we will loose funding, as that will mean 10 years of leagal work down the drain

Hangingbellyofbabylon Tue 16-Nov-10 20:39:22

2shoes we're only 2 years in but already feel we have invested so much in it. I'm so pissed off with how vulnerable dd's future in becoming with all these cuts and changes just cos she had the misfortune of being at the mercy of some daft fecking hospital staff at the time of her birth angry sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now