Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Ds is being very ds today... At the moment he is experimenting

(14 Posts)
TheArsenicCupCake Sat 13-Nov-10 17:45:07

He is bouncing on his spacehopper... Having just had dinner.. To see when he starts to feel sick!

I give up.. He is in the lounge he is as tall ad I am.. But He actually communicated his point well and almost took turns when talking to me about it. And he is happy.. And dh isn't home from work yet!

starfish71 Sat 13-Nov-10 17:57:19

Hope he stops before being sick! I have been saying to myself over the last couple of days my ds is being very ds too! As you say as long as they are happy!

Even if in my case it is ds(6) being a cat and being very loud!! smile

TheArsenicCupCake Sat 13-Nov-10 18:07:55

Hmmmm well yup their happy... He has also worn a smart shirt and pj trousers and one sock allllll day.

And I know you lot will just understand.. Mind I could post this all on the main boards lol

siblingrivalry Sat 13-Nov-10 18:19:24

So has he been sick yet? grin
Great on the turn taking conversation, too.
We are still strugglingwith working on this. smile

TheArsenicCupCake Sat 13-Nov-10 18:25:19

Nope an hour of bouncing after dinner make him feel sick but he stopped at that point !

honestly everything has to be analized!

He has also announced that his science teacher has told him not to set light to his farts!
now i know he's been studying gases.. But I just wish they would think at school before saying this.. Aghhhhhhh

we struggle with turn taking a lot .. But it's not been too bad a day with it today.

TheArsenicCupCake Sat 13-Nov-10 18:27:07

Although turn taking has consisted of " mum will my bum explode if I set light to a fart? .... Cos mr X says don't try and light your own farts....

Gahhhhhhh lol

siblingrivalry Sat 13-Nov-10 19:05:32

Hahahaha -got to love the literal interpretation of ASD grin

TheArsenicCupCake Sat 13-Nov-10 19:12:45

Well I have been very firm about not even trying it out to see what happens!

auntevil Sat 13-Nov-10 21:21:03

Nothing wrong in having a scientist in the house. I also remember some phenomenal statistic of people (mainly young men - strangely grin ) turning up to A&E with singeing issues - maybe mr x was one of those statistics and just trying to not add another in the form of a badly burnt cupcake!

TheArsenicCupCake Sat 13-Nov-10 21:38:22

AV

ahhhh I still think that this has added at least another year of constant keeping an eye on him. < sigh >

" mum I hate it when I don't know stuff". Tonights parting bedtime words...
You know that just makes utter sense!

auntevil Sat 13-Nov-10 21:49:49

Where would civilisation be without people like your DS? Shouldn't imagine we'd have half of the inventions that we rely on.
Best - and only piece of advice that my mum gave me was " you've got a tongue haven't you" - it's true, if you don't know ask - and in your DS' case - experiment until you find out the answer.

mariagoretti Sat 13-Nov-10 21:53:16

I was about to post a link here. It was basically a how-to guide to fart-lighting. Luckily I thought better of it in case you forget to log out and your DS sees it...

TheArsenicCupCake Sat 13-Nov-10 21:54:20

hear hear.

But I bet there were a lot of twitchy mothers in the background

TheArsenicCupCake Sat 13-Nov-10 21:56:52

Maria ... Don't you dare

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now