Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

How do I find someone local to assess DS1?

(3 Posts)
LeninGuido Sun 07-Nov-10 18:49:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

keepingupwiththejoneses Sun 07-Nov-10 19:04:13

You should start with your GP, take a list of your concerns and ask for a referral to the community paediatrician. Sorry I don't know about PDA

LeninGuido Sun 07-Nov-10 19:12:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: