Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Private OT and EP - York area

(7 Posts)
Bluesunbeam Thu 07-Oct-10 14:50:05

Can anyone point me in the right direction of finding a private OT and EP? York/Yorkshire area but we can travel if necessary.


Ampersand44 Thu 07-Oct-10 18:56:23

Try Therapy in Praxis for OT - should find it if you Google. pm me if you want any more info. They were great for our DS. I don't know an EP but they might.

Bluesunbeam Thu 07-Oct-10 21:07:16

Thanks Ampersand.

Looks like a good place to start and loads of info on website. I'll give them a ring tomorrow.

bowbluebell Thu 07-Oct-10 21:16:51

Try the Britsh Psychological Society 'Find a Psychologist' directory on their website.
That will point you in the direction of some local independent educational psychologists.

Bluesunbeam Thu 07-Oct-10 21:36:26

I'll try that bowbluebell, thanks.

Willmum Thu 07-Oct-10 22:35:10

Just seconding therapy in praxsis. They're brill, we take our son weekly for sensory integration therapy, they were recommended by out salt and he has really come on. They have an Ed phys who works with them as well as the ot's. hope this helps

tink123 Mon 08-Nov-10 20:56:31

Therapy in Praxis is absolutely fab. Can't recommend enough. The change in dd has been beyond our wildest dreams

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: