Talk

Advanced search

I'm so upset, DS hurt his teacher today and reduced her to tears, I'm at a loss and so upset with him

(6 Posts)
Overmydeadbody Mon 15-Jun-09 16:15:42

I just don't understand him, I really don't.

Why can't he just listen to adults and do what they bloody well ask him to do instead of fighting everything???

I'm fed up. At my wit's end. It seems the school are too.

Notihng I say will make any difference will it? No punishment will make any difference either.

I made him apologise to his teacher but it took ages before he did it.

I need to rant, I do apologise. I have to take him swimming in a minute so don't even have time to get out my angst on here <<sigh>>

Overmydeadbody Mon 15-Jun-09 16:17:44

Sometimes it makes me just want to shake some sense into him.

(Don't worry, I wouldn't, I just feel like it sometimes)

OrmIrian Mon 15-Jun-09 16:27:00

Oh odmbsad

What set him off?

DH was repeatedly hit by a yr 11 girl last week - she just thumped and thumped him until he pointed out that he was bigger than her and she wasn't hurting him so was entirely wasting her time. He wasn't upset. He takes it as part of the job. I sympathise with the teacher but surely she should maintain a bit of calm and objectivity?

Overmydeadbody Mon 15-Jun-09 16:34:06

She asked him to stop doing something (paying a game with a friend that was upsetting a little girl in the playground) and he wouldn't stop.

Am fed up.

OrmIrian Mon 15-Jun-09 16:35:45

I don't know what to say odmb. It must be so frustrating and disheartening. What does he say when you ask him about it?

DrNortherner Tue 16-Jun-09 22:11:19

OMDB - what special needs does your d shave? He sounds like my ds, but SN never occurred to me, but the one thing his teacher keeps saying is he shows no remorse, ever. But at home he does.

He also does not listen, despite numerous warnings not to continue, he does. <sigh>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now