Advanced search

Angled writing support, V. Cheap...

(3 Posts)
MarmadukeScarlet Wed 03-Sep-08 11:39:02

My DD nees an angled thing to help he write neatly and be comfy (left handed dyspraxic) and I got mine from a specialist co. was Q expensive.

Was just looking at ikea website and spotted this, wish I'd seen it before!

drawing board

cornsilk Wed 03-Sep-08 17:18:42

that looks great - it looks like it's plastic. What is the specialist one made from?

MarmadukeScarlet Wed 03-Sep-08 18:18:59

DD's one is plastic with a rubbery bit on the writing surface, but it was £35!

I have this blue rubbery roll from the SENCo which I cut bits from it clings to whatever (table top etc) and stops things slipping, I'd just use that.

Although on closer inspection it has a raised lip on this one so things wouldn't slide, but it may not be so great to lean on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now