Advanced search

Cambridge statemented children

(4 Posts)
2plusangels Mon 30-Jun-08 17:59:59

Hello all,

Does anyone have any experience with cambridgeshire council with regard to their commitment and management of statemented children. There might be an opening to relocate there, I'm interested in any info regarding council as a whole and good schools with low pupil roll or schools with specialist unit attached. Also any info on what to do before moving or how to transfer Statement from one part of the country to another would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance

PussinWellies Mon 07-Jul-08 13:59:01

Just seen this and didn't want it to go unanswered, but Cambridgeshire is a huge county. Were you thinking of the city itself or the outlying area (runs as far out as Ely, Peterborough etc)? Also, what type of SEN, and what age -- primary or secondary?

Bbbee Sat 12-Jul-08 16:54:38

his statement will be sent to the new authority. Their funding system may be different though.


secondary school guide - section on SEN (you can probably find primary one too, wasn't sure what age you were looking for.

Bbbee Sat 12-Jul-08 16:57:05

sorry - ignore second doc - not section on SEN, was thinking of something else!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: