Talk

Advanced search

Sen special schools in Wiltshire and somerset

(2 Posts)
Beattie12345 Tue 28-Mar-17 21:53:57

My daughter has Aspergers and high anxiety. She has done really well at a state mainstream primary but is due to go to secondary school in sept. The local school is good but they think she will struggle with the large classes and having to move classrooms 5 times a day.

We are in the process of trying to get her a 'my plan' with the la and it has been suggested she would be happier in a special school. She is bright and enjoys school, has no learning difficulties, and the last thing I want to do is put her in a school where this changes! I have had a look around at some websites and some of them seem quite bad educationally and have 'inadequate' ofsted reports. Has anyone got any recommendations on special schools in Wiltshire or Somerset? We are right on the border. I have looked at rowdeford school in devises and north hill house in frome but only at their websites but they seemed more promising!

Many thanks and any advise would be really appreciated

Sidge Wed 29-Mar-17 16:41:08

Have messaged you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now