Advanced search


(5 Posts)
jztjakes82 Tue 09-Feb-16 14:21:24

Im confused and uneducated on what path is to be taken to help my daughter with getting help a statement and a diagnosis who is involved in this who do i contact we have been and seen the ed phy the pediatrician senco im rather overwhelmed ty

steppemum Tue 09-Feb-16 14:25:41

Can you give us some details?
How old is your daughter?
Is she in a childcare setting, eg nursery or pre-school?

Who referred you to the ed psych and the paediatrician, was it school? GP?
What did the Ed psych say?

GruntledOne Thu 11-Feb-16 21:52:44

Look at the IPSEA website

jztjakes82 Fri 12-Feb-16 14:10:20

My daughter as been refered to the boxall assessment as anyone heard of these as its new to me n my D which is not a good thing she dont like change

GruntledOne Sat 13-Feb-16 13:18:53

There's information about Boxall here -

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now