Talk

Advanced search

New ABA Team

(2 Posts)
TXB Tue 09-Dec-14 11:30:38

Hi,
I have a 5yo boy who is in reception at a supportive independent school in SE London (Sidcup) who is ASD. I have had him on an ABA program for 2.5 years and sadly I'm about to lose my core team (Consultant & Lead tutor) due to their family commitments. They have been with us a long time and I find myself having to look for a new team.

If anyone could recommend any good consultants and lead tutors I'd be ever so grateful. I am looking for a hands on consultant who will come in every couple of weeks to move the program along, manage and train the team. I'm looking for a lead tutor 2 days per week, approx 5 hours per day (she/he can choose the days). Rates are flexible depending on experience and skill set. They will join our great team which is one ABA tutor, SALT & OT.

Ideally I'd like the tutor to be starting Jan/Feb for handover as my Lead tutor leaves at the end of March and for the consultant to be on board by March/April as she leaves in late May.

My son has very little challenging behaviour however he needs support at school as he lacks confidence and attention span. He has sensory processing issues as well that are addressed all as part of the one IEP.

If you are interested or if you know anyone who may be interested, please contact me.
Thanks
Tracey

TXB Wed 17-Dec-14 17:41:38

bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now