Advanced search

Disability allowance

(4 Posts)
Worriedandlost Fri 11-Apr-14 14:19:38

Dd is SEN with full time TA at school, academically bright though. She recently was diagnosed with ASD.
Is she eligible for disability allowance?
Thanks for answers

shinyrobot Fri 11-Apr-14 15:47:23

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Worriedandlost Sat 12-Apr-14 11:24:31

Thank you very much-will try this! thanks

Clarabum Sun 13-Apr-14 22:53:33

Yes! You should go to your local council and ask for a benefits take up officer who will help you fill out the form or the CAB. will Pm you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now