Advanced search

Help! confused about sons status.

(3 Posts)
NotSnowWhite Wed 25-Sep-13 01:40:52

Can anyone tell me the difference between an IEP and a Medical IEP. Also what is Achievement Gap. Ds school saying dyspraxia not a SEN. Well confused.

grants1000 Wed 25-Sep-13 14:15:36

Have you got a Parent Partnership near you? Every local authority has one, totally independent advice, they should be able to help. Google them eg: Parent Partnership Cheshire West

NotSnowWhite Wed 25-Sep-13 19:58:25

Had support from contracted PP but had difficulties with them over letting me down and constantly being told how short staffed and busy they were. Felt like I was begging in the end. Have support from non contracted PP now which I'm not sure about she been pushing me to believe in this Medical IEP that has supposedly been sitting in a drawer for 10 months while I've been fighting. Just posted really long explaination on Childrens SEN. Not sure where best to be...newby

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now