Advanced search

Optician in Kent - colour testing for Meares Irlens/Dyslexia?

(5 Posts)
TheFidgetySheep Thu 06-Oct-11 16:29:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ohappydays Fri 07-Oct-11 20:35:44

HI Dr Bruce Evans is one of the top specialists in the country. He has a private practice in Brentwood Essex. He is also a visiting lecturer at London University. Otherwise contact the Institute of Optometry in East London

Professor Bruce Evans
BSc (Hons) PhD FCOptom DipCLP DipOrth FAAO FBCLA (principal optometrist)

Professor Bruce Evans is Director of Research at the Institute of Optometry in London. His main research interests relate to binocular vision (orthoptics), specific learning difficulties (dyslexia), and children's vision.

TheFidgetySheep Fri 07-Oct-11 21:22:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

nodrog Fri 07-Oct-11 21:42:13

Canterbury - Cargills on the high street opposite the ducking stool.

nodrog Fri 07-Oct-11 21:44:54

I (can't remember the name sorry) do know that there is an optician's in Ashford too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: