Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Think I have decided on a moby for dc2 due in sept........

(8 Posts)
sammysam Sun 30-Aug-09 10:00:07

but not sure which one! Which one do you have and where is the best place to buy?

I carried dd-mainly with a gorgeous connecta and was really wanting to find a stretchy wrap in really nice fabric-but have been swayed by all the good reviews for the moby....unless anyone has another suggestion grin

MrsMattie Sun 30-Aug-09 10:01:57

Loved my Moby when my second child was born. Completely converted me to slinging. It's great for newborns. I found it less great for bigger babies, though. Bought mine online at bigmamaslings

mondaymonday Sun 30-Aug-09 10:02:35

Good for you - I loved my moby. I had a plain blue one as I wanted it to 'go' with everything. Think I bought mine from ebay (new) as the prices were best on there. Lots of sellers for these on the net though

thisisyesterday Sun 30-Aug-09 10:03:37

good choice, was my fave sling with ds2! i would buy from sasaslings
excellent service and the ladies who run it are fabulous!

mondaymonday Sun 30-Aug-09 17:01:03

yes I've had good service from sasaslings before as well

thisisyesterday Sun 30-Aug-09 17:59:38

also, if you want nice fabric then check out the mobyD

LadyOfTheFlowers Sun 30-Aug-09 18:07:23

ooh i have a navy moby! love it. ds2 and i both loved it but ds3 didnt - i was gutted. am hoping ds4 due in april will love it though.

Wonderstuff Sun 30-Aug-09 18:16:30

I loved my moby. Mine is in green, about the only thing I'm keeping for next time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now