Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pouches.

(4 Posts)
NaccetyMac Tue 11-Aug-09 20:23:55

Anyone here feel the pouch love? I am 5'7 and size 18ish, but find it really tricky to size. A 5 Hotsling and a large Coorie were away too big for us, a M Peanutshell was slightly too small. Any tips? COnsidering a cheapie Redkite fleece one.

MoominMymbleandMy Wed 12-Aug-09 16:18:32

I used a fleece Herbalbaybee one when my DS was very young. They're made by a WAHM to measure and it cost very little.

It was great for pottering around the house and enabled me to eat meals with the DS snoozing in the pouch.

Unfolded it also made a great car seat and baby seat blanket.

MrsBadger Wed 12-Aug-09 16:22:48

I had a very cheap cotton one from Freedom Slings - can you not return the duff ones?
I certainly needed a size smaller than I first thought

newlark Fri 14-Aug-09 20:30:43

I'm a wrap/mei-tai fan myself but I visited a friend yesterday who had been given a red kite one and didn't know what to do with it. I put ds straight into a hip carry and despite not having used a pouch before I thought it was pretty comfy. I guess the advantage of fleece is that it has a bit of stretch si sizing is more flexible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now