Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

MN finally created a Slings forum

(10 Posts)
pseudoname Tue 11-Aug-09 20:13:34

I take it they don't want any more of their custom sneaking off to Natural Mamas.

Should have done this a long time ago.

Never mind.

Bows to your wiser decision.

browny Tue 11-Aug-09 23:14:35

Brilliant, I e-mailed m.net towers and they've come up trumps!! Thanks! grin, p.s. I won't be sneaking off again anytime soon smile.

MoominMymbleandMy Wed 12-Aug-09 16:12:47

Great! Thank you very much, MNHQ smile.

newlark Fri 14-Aug-09 20:27:29

Woohoo! Thank you MNHQ. I'll be back over here a bit more now grin

misdee Fri 14-Aug-09 20:29:26

mmmmmmmmm

but the fsot over there is so tempting.

newlark Fri 14-Aug-09 20:39:49

mmm - yes I do find FSOT strangely addictive even though I will be in big trouble if I buy any more grin

misdee Fri 14-Aug-09 20:45:01

so would i be. no prchases for 2 weeks now lol. oh except onbag pattern

CMOTdibbler Fri 14-Aug-09 20:47:55

I'm sulking cos I want a Kinderpack, and their waitlist is closed. Signed up for the Yahoo group to be notified when it opened - and it was opened last night at midnight for 2 hours. Now full till October.

It's a good thing that there isn't a lot of choice in large toddler slings on FSOT !

MoominMymbleandMy Fri 14-Aug-09 23:37:06

Oh, that is bad luck CMOT. I think the O&A custom list is still open if you like the look of those.

CMOTdibbler Sat 15-Aug-09 15:28:09

The attractive thing about the Kinderpack is that she does a preschooler size - so a bit more room for DS.

But if I see a hybrid 18" O&A with XL straps, I may still be tempted smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now