Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Putting on the Ergo 360 - am I missing something?

(4 Posts)
Heatherbell1978 Fri 02-Jun-17 21:12:47

DD is 13 wks old and I have the Ergo 360. Don't use it loads but very useful to have for picking up DS from nursery etc. I find it tricky to put on and wondered if it's just me. I've watched the YouTube vid so I'm sure I'm doing it right. So to fasten the clip over the shoulder blades I need two hands. DD is in the sling (insert at the moment) at that point and is wobbling all over the place while I'm doing this as the straps are also loosened ready to be tightened once the clip is secured. I can't do this standing up as I'm too scared of her falling out. Is that right?!

Rinceoir Fri 02-Jun-17 21:14:09

I always clipped in first then popped DD in.

Lovelongweekends Fri 02-Jun-17 21:16:45

Not just you, I have to get my six year old to clip me in!! Love it when it's on though. (unclipping it again is a whole other drama!!)

P1nkSparkles Fri 02-Jun-17 21:25:58

I found it a nightmare a first... but now I clip the buckle at the back infront of me, sit my Dd in place & then lift the strap with the buckle over by head iyswim... but it takes a knack & a bit of practice to do without twisting the arm straps.

Probably not the official way of doing it, but only way I could do it on my own.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: