Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Moby wrap vs other stretchy wraps

(2 Posts)
Pitapotamus Fri 12-May-17 15:57:51

Do I need a moby wrap or are the other stretchy wraps that I can see on the Internet for half the price exactly the same?

I need something that will hold the baby in safely and distribute its weight well - I have two other little children to run around after so I'll be busy. I'm only going to use it when he is really tiny and then switch to one of the ones that goes on your back like the ergo - this is due to a long standing injury which is likely to make carrying a heavy weight on my front more difficult.

I also will have a bit of weight to lose round my middle and I'd like something that doesn't dig into that excess fat too much and make me look awful!

Is the moby wrap the best one for me to start off with?

No sling library's near me unfortunately!

Rockchick1984 Fri 12-May-17 16:01:47

Most stretchy wraps are much of a muchness - I had a Victoria Slinglady which was fab and a lot cheaper (and prettier!) than a Moby.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now