Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Connecta, Tula, ergo 360?

(5 Posts)
Heirhelp Fri 16-Dec-16 19:20:13

DD is a large 7 months old, approx 80% for weight and 98% for height. I am going to give a couple of carriers a try but does anybody have any suggestions for the best carrier. I would prefer front carrying but inthing DH would like to do some back carrying.

Gardencentregroupie Fri 16-Dec-16 19:21:55

Best to try a hire , you can hire online from its a sling thing if you can't get to a sling meet. They're all great, I loved my ergo original but then hired a toddler connecta when DD got bigger and wish I'd tried a connecta first because I love it even more.

Heirhelp Fri 16-Dec-16 21:15:35

Thanks. I am hopefully going to hire one this week.

welshweasel Fri 16-Dec-16 21:20:53

Yes definitely try to hire one if possible. I did loads of research and was adamant that a connecta was the sling I wanted. Tried one and hated it. Ended up with a beco soleil, which hadn't even crossed my mind. It's similar to a Tula but more comfy for me.

Heirhelp Sat 17-Dec-16 14:48:24

I went to a sling clinic today and three and I have hired an manduca. It seems great and my DD even fell asleep in it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now