Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Carrying changing stuff

(4 Posts)
MoreKopparbergthanKrug Sun 24-Jul-16 11:03:37

I've just got a Wompat for my 3yo. Finally he'll accept a back carry when tired (yes, I've been front carrying if necessary until now!). Only question is, how do I carry a couple of nappies, wipes, small toy, purse etc? He's not potty trained yet....and that's a whole 'nother thread....

I had a small back pack or a shoulder bag and that seemed to work with a front carry but neither work for a back carry and it's too hot at the minute to rely on coat pockets.

We're off to a festival in a couple of weeks, what does anybody else do to carry stuff?

Davinaaddict Sun 24-Jul-16 16:28:57

I used to either carry either my backpack on my front (yes I was that cool! 😄), or I had a massive bag with a really long strap that I used to hook over my head and put between my & DD across my body.

Philoslothy Sun 24-Jul-16 16:30:19

I use a bag with a long strap and wear it across my body but sort of between the child and the sling

MoreKopparbergthanKrug Sun 24-Jul-16 21:50:14

Thanks both. I'll look and see if any of my bags have a long enough strap that I can cross body without getting in the way of ds's feet...

I was hoping there'd be a big bumbag (worn at the front - style!) type option. I use a normal bumbag for dogwalks and I know that works with a back carry but it's not quite big enough for nappies etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now