Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What do I put my baby in, when in a sling???

(4 Posts)
Gingerbiscuit22 Fri 19-Feb-16 20:44:48

Hello!
I have just brought the CuddleBug sling from Amazon and was just wondering what I will need to put on my little girl when she's in it?? She's nearly 4weeks old.
Thanks

GreenTomatoJam Fri 19-Feb-16 20:50:47

I didn't fully snow suit up my kids, just kept them in a couple of layers, since they were cuddled up to me, plus a hat

If it was particularly cold out, then I would drape a blanket around the front of us (or wear a massive coat I could do up around us.

I didn't have a cuddle bug, and at 4 weeks, my babies were all froggy style, legs in my mei tai - can you do that with a cuddle bug? If not you'll have to put something insulated on all the limbs poking out - which is a pain because then their body gets hot because it's grasped to you

fluffikins Tue 05-Apr-16 16:10:17

I put dd in a star wrap

MyBreadIsEggy Tue 05-Apr-16 16:17:35

Just looked at the cuddlebug, and I would put baby in a vest, babygro with socks over the feet as well, a hat and if it's a bit chilly, a cardigan or lightweight jacket too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now