Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Stacey eastenders sling

(11 Posts)
HarleyQuinn90 Sat 09-Jan-16 17:18:31

Hi does any body know what brand of sling Stacey uses in eastenders? Or a very similar one?
I've never used one with previous DC but would like one for round the house and short trips to the shop, school etc. I don't want to spend too much just incase I don't like it/ use it rarely.
Thanks in advance.

BananaramaLlama Sat 09-Jan-16 17:32:19

Not sure which one is which but the two slings I've seen in EastEnders pics are a close parent caboo and a kari me stretchy wrap

BrianCoxReborn Sat 09-Jan-16 17:35:34

I think the latest one (I don't watch the show but it was on and I copped the sling) is a Caboo or similar.

I used quite Kari Me stretchy and it didn't look like mine.

EsmesBees Sat 09-Jan-16 17:35:36

I think the red one she uses is the Kari me. I had the close caboo and really liked it. I only used it for the 1st 6 months though and then switched to a manduca.

BrianCoxReborn Sat 09-Jan-16 17:36:18

*a friend (StateOfConfusion ex MNer) used a Caboo for her youngest and it looks very similar to her pictures.

regularbutpanickingabit Sat 09-Jan-16 17:42:12

It looks identical to the amawrap I had. Loved it!

buntingbingo Sat 09-Jan-16 17:47:25

I have an amawrap which looks exactly the same. It's great! I'm using it with my tiny week old dd.

DustyOwl Sat 09-Jan-16 17:55:08

Looks like my much loved Kari me sling. Used it for both boys and really glad they finally are showing some "baby wearing" on TV.

incogKNEEto Sat 09-Jan-16 18:08:11

Amawrap say that the burgundy one Stacey uses is one of theirs. Lauren's is a Caboo one l think.

HarleyQuinn90 Sat 09-Jan-16 18:37:45

On the kari me website they are advertising the red one as on eastenders, that looks like the sort of one I'm looking for.
Thank you very much for your repliesgrin

incogKNEEto Tue 12-Jan-16 09:05:05

It is a Kari me and was supplied by Little Possums smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now