Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Ergobaby 360?

(3 Posts)
elelfrance Sat 07-Nov-15 21:57:25

Anyone with any experience of this carrier? Expecting dc2 in a month, dd1 is 2, and while i wasn't a huge baby-carrier/sling user for her, i think i may find one more useful this time around.

I like the idea of the ergobababy 360, especially as it can be front facing once baby is big enough (the few times we did use a carrier for dd, it was the only way she would go in it)

Also, i'm a size 18, so it would have to be suitable for a larger lady!

Not in the UK, so sling libraries etc not available here...

elelfrance Mon 09-Nov-15 10:19:49

bump

BettyBi0 Wed 06-Apr-16 14:05:47

I've got this carrier and it's great. Really nice, wide Velcro padded hip band so it doesn't dig in or give unflattering bulges. I'm a 14-16 but still have loads of expansion room on the hip belt bit and all the other straps are adjustable so I'm pretty sure it would comfortably fit UK 18-20. Super duper comfy.

I didn't really use the forward facing option too much as only got the carrier when Dd was 8 months or so. She was small for her age so it was possible to wear that way for a couple of months but tbh it was really overstimulating for her and she tired v v quickly. Forward facing is kind of weird as the legs stick out quite far in front in order to maintain the safe hip/back posture for baby so it's kind of like strapping a chair to your chest if that makes sense.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now