Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Carrier for 20kg +

(8 Posts)
MoanyMug Thu 18-Jun-15 20:27:04

Does anything like that exist? I currently have my 19kg 4yo in her baby sisters ergo occasionally, and am tempted to get another just for long days out and holidays.

Does the rose and rebellion pre schooler carry more than 20kg? Or should I just suck it up that she should walk a bit more?!

CMOTDibbler Thu 18-Jun-15 20:29:34

I had a wrap conversion Dreamcarrier in preschool size which I bought second hand, and it was great for long days out when ds couldn't walk any more as much more practical than piggybacks/ rides on shoulders

MoanyMug Thu 18-Jun-15 20:29:34

Just to say, she is comfy in the ergo and both me and her dad find it easy to carry her for ages if she falls asleep.

MoanyMug Thu 18-Jun-15 20:32:08

All recommendations gladly welcomed! Yes, sometimes I just want to walk a lot further than a four year old. Will look up the dream catcher, thanks.

Bankholidaybaby Fri 19-Jun-15 09:01:37

You could try a preschool Kinderpack, a large sized Madame Googoo, a preschool Connecta, a podaegi, a Toddlerhawk mei tai...

MoanyMug Sun 21-Jun-15 04:47:30

Thanks for these names, I've been googling but only come up with the connecta out of those.

DoloresLandingham Sun 21-Jun-15 21:48:39

Toddler Tula goes up to 50lb / 22.6kg.

Nothingtodowithme Wed 24-Jun-15 11:58:24

Have you looked on Facebook? Try Slings and Things FSOT and Advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now