Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which ring sling for 10 month old through toddlerhood

(1 Post)
Pogsworthy Wed 20-May-15 11:34:44

Hello,

I would love some opinions on which ring sling to choose out of the three I have shortlisted!

This is more or less purely based on aesthetics although with the Didy and Lenny Lamb I would be getting a gathered shoulder and the Oscha would be with their own pleat I have heard great things about so any ideas on that would be great :-)

Also I have heard the Lenny Lamb bamboo is so soft and perfect for newborns but would like to know if it is sturdy enough for a toddler who wants up and down a lot!

Anyone else struggle choosing colours? It took me about a month to settle on my Wrapsody in Nammy and Beco in Levi!

Thank you

:-)

The three slings in question are:

Lenny Lamb Sunrise Rainbow

koalaslings.co.uk/products/lenny-lamb-ring-sling?variant=1143786376

Oscha Art Dyed City Lights

www.oschaslings.com/shop/ring-slings/art-dyed-city-lights/%252Fshop%252Fproduct%252Fring-slings%252F0%252F0%252F0%252F0%252F0%252F2%252F12%252F5%253Fpage%253D1

Didymos Cleo

www.lovetobenatural.co.uk/didymos-didysling-cleo.html

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: