Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best baby backpack for super tall DH

(5 Posts)
nuppet Tue 06-Jan-15 00:09:25

Could anyone recommend a baby carrier backpack that would fit 6ft 7in DH please? We are going away on holiday and plan to do a bit of walking. DD will be 10mo by the time we go away. Thanks.

nuppet Wed 07-Jan-15 11:08:40

Bump

lentilpot Wed 14-Jan-15 06:41:32

Hey! Our boba 4g fits my DH who is a similar height, but we haven't tried it with the baby in yet! I'm interesred to see what gets recommended in terms of proper backpack carriers.

HeyMicky Wed 14-Jan-15 06:47:59

DH is 6'4" and wears DD in a Manduca happily. We also have a MacPac for more rugged walking, which is a hard, structured backpack carrier.

Bolshybookworm Wed 14-Jan-15 07:00:12

We use a MacPac for hiking, I would have thought it fits most men as it's bloody massive (fits my 6 ft brother no probs)! The kids love it because they sit really high up- they love being taller than mummy. Is there a decent hiking shop near you where he could go and try a couple for size?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: