Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Hana baby wrap - back carry?

(4 Posts)
adamsmallbone Fri 07-Nov-14 16:50:58

Hi everyone, I have got a barely-used hana baby wrap which i'd love to get more use out of. Ds is now 10 months and quite big, so he doesn't really fit in the front hold any more. Has anyone used it as a back carry? Is it possible? Or should i just sell the thing?? TIA

lighteningmcmama Fri 07-Nov-14 20:37:58

Is that a stretchy wrap? Stretchies are not advised for back carries, you'd be better off selling it if it's a stretchy and getting something else smile

HamAndPlaques Sat 08-Nov-14 12:44:39

YY, it's not terribly safe to back carry in a stretchh. I imagine it probably isn't very comfy for you any more; most people find that stretchies only last until 6mo. Maybe a woven if you want to continue wrapping, or buckles?

adamsmallbone Sun 09-Nov-14 18:46:55

Thanks for your replies. I think I might go for a woven. I find the whole sling thing a bit of a minefield as there are so many on the market, its quite overwhelming so its nice to get a bit of advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now