Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Boba sling?

(4 Posts)
icclemunchy Sun 26-Oct-14 21:25:57

Any reviews/opinions on these? Never baby worn before but had a look at the baby show today and really liked the look of them. I do suffer from upper back pain so will prob only be looking to carry tiny baby rather than 12months +

lentilpot Mon 10-Nov-14 02:35:20

I have the boba 4g, do you mean that or the wrap?

The 4g is really really good. I wish it had a proper size pocket like the ergo but everything else about it is faultless. My DS is 15lb and I can carry him for miles without my back really noticing (front carry)

PotteringAlong Mon 10-Nov-14 03:03:08

I have a boba wrap and a boba air - love them both!

Booboostoo Mon 10-Nov-14 03:18:45

I have the wrap for newborn DS and we both love it. He now weighs 5,3kilos and is still fine in it but as you say I think it's a great wrap for earlier on. Putting it on is very quick, it's easy to slip the baby in, and easy to follow TICKS guidelines. The only downside for me is that I can't breast feed with it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now