Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

eBay Victoria sling lady wraps

(7 Posts)
bunnybunyip Mon 12-Sep-11 07:56:13

anyone got one of these and would you recommend?

CosmicMouse Mon 12-Sep-11 08:25:51

Personally I would buy a 2nd hand branded wrap over one of these. I've heard they are very thin, and just pieces of jersey fabric that she has cut to size. Fine if you've done it yourself, but not something I would buy.

Another plus side to a branded wrap is that it should hold much of its value when you come to sell it on.

bunnybunyip Mon 12-Sep-11 09:05:14

Thanks. Was thinking of the DIY route but as a first timer I think I will treat myself.

sleepevader Sat 17-Sep-11 19:42:36

Anyone else got any views? Was thinking of using this retailer?

sleepevader Sat 17-Sep-11 19:42:53

Anyone else got any views? Was thinking of using this retailer?

Beveridge Sat 17-Sep-11 19:53:00

I bought a sling from her, prompt delivery and yes, it's thin jersey fabric but it's got just the right amount of stretch in it and I wouldn't want anything thicker even in winter as carrying a baby in a sling generates quite a bit of heat (I'm planning to fasten a big jacket around both of us when it's really bitter).

Been using it since DS was tiny, now 6 months, love it!

shuckleberryfinn Tue 27-Sep-11 09:08:54

I have one of her sturdy wraps. It's good for the price though I don't like the tapered ends and holds well but I too plan on buying something a bit sturdier soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now