Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Side carry sling for heavy 15 month old

(7 Posts)
MotherOfHobbit Sun 11-Sep-11 16:15:00

I mostly use a Rose and Rebellion for my (very large) DS but find I often end up carrying him on my hip because he constantly wants up and down.
Can anyone recommend a good side carry sling - preferably one that distributes weight well across the shoulder and is easy to pop a toddler in and out of?

CMOTdibbler Sun 11-Sep-11 16:22:14

A toddler sized ring sling is good for up down as the large amount of fabric spreads the weight. You just adjust it once, then you can slip them down by pulling the bottom rail round.

ImpyCelyn Sun 11-Sep-11 16:27:36

You can do it with a Manduca. Not sure about how easy it is to get them in and out, it doesn't take me long, but I've been practising grin

Loopymumsy Sun 11-Sep-11 16:57:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

CosmicMouse Mon 12-Sep-11 08:27:22

I'd go for a ring sling or pouch. Pouches are sized though, so you need to make sure you get the right size for you. I prefer ring slings for their adjustability personally, but it's down to preference.

MotherOfHobbit Tue 13-Sep-11 05:23:55

Great, thanks!

Shipscat Tue 13-Sep-11 05:57:05

My babasling's working really well as a side sling for DD, and she's 21 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now