Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Storchenwiege ring sling - highly recommended

(2 Posts)
victoriasmith Fri 15-Jul-11 21:26:52

Just wanted to put a post on about this amazing sling to anyone wondering which to invest in. Have used with DS since day 2 and is now 4 months old, we don't use a pram at all, haven't found the need. Really comfortable and easy to use! This is a woven wrap so mega supportive and one size fits all!

squaLLANDBonfire Fri 22-Jul-11 23:42:11

Ooh yes, we love our Storch RS. The RS we had for DC1 was a lightly-padded closed-tail thing (NoJo - though would recommend a Huggababy over a NoJo for that style), and although that was the right decision for us at the time because it had less of a scary learning curve than adjusting something open-tailed, second time around, I'm finding the open-tailed nature of a wrap RS so much more versatile and tweakable to get a perfect fit.

Although, I had an idea they came in several different sizes and I had to make sure the one I bought was the fat chick large size (I'm not sure about that though, and could be thinking of other makes blush).

We're mostly two-shouldered carrier users in this house, but the ringsling still gets a lot of use for baby and toddler.

Glad you're loving yours! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now