Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Is there a sling/wrap that will allow you to carry the baby over your shoulder?

(3 Posts)
nappyaddict Wed 06-Jul-11 13:02:42

Just found this post on another forum I go on:

"I need serious help. I'm extremely anti-CIO. I feel like a failure with my second baby. I never let my first born CIO. I had a lot of special bonding time. With #2, she cries a lot in the car. If we're in the car for 50 min she's crying the whole time. I rock her car seat with one arm & drive with the other, sing, talk.. Doesn't work! Sometimes I'm home alone & need to quickly rinse my toddlers hair or help her put on her jamies & my baby cries non stop whether it's on a chair, sling or whatever. She's only happy if she's carried NOT on a sling and over my shoulder not anybody else's shoulder! I feel like a failure because I have a busy toddler & I can't just sit around bond with her & stay home all day sad((((( tips?"

I was wondering if there was something that would allow the baby to be carried how she wants to be carried over the shoulder but also allow the mum to be more hands free?

Loopymumsy Thu 07-Jul-11 13:16:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Adair Thu 07-Jul-11 13:20:20

Yes I used Sa-Be wrap and tied ds on my shoulder! Used similar to above I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now