Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Moby wrap and big boobs??

(5 Posts)
WinterLover Mon 13-Jun-11 11:44:01

As the title says really...

Ive been on the Moby website and love the wrap, however when I watch the how to put it on videos im concrened that the wrap will be no good if you have large boobs.

Mine are currently 36HH.. anyone else with larger ones used the Moby wrap sucessfully??

CosmicMouse Tue 14-Jun-11 10:48:03

Mine were 38G whilst using the Moby and it was fine. It holds baby lovely and high on your chest, so it's not really an issue. Much safer IMO than some of the high street carriers which hold baby low down at boob height.

WinterLover Tue 14-Jun-11 11:25:49

Thankyou cosmic thats good news

Loopymumsy Tue 14-Jun-11 20:26:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WinterLover Tue 14-Jun-11 20:31:23

haha thanks loopy its mainly going to be used when I walk the dog at my parents farm (not very pram friendly) or through the woods..

Do we really need anything extra to make them look big!!! My neighbour has a 12w old LO now, she gleely tells me that your boobs get bigger when you breast feed - oh lovely just what I wanted to hear hmm although I already knew this, ive been mentally blocking it out!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now