Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. We've spent weeks researching and testing slings, baby carriers and baby carrier backpacks in real homes with real families. Read our baby carrier and baby backpack carrier reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Connecta question

(6 Posts)
AngelDog Mon 16-May-11 13:04:41

I've lost the accessory strap for my Connecta, and need a new one as I'm lending it to my SIL whose baby is due next month. The Connecta shop is closed, I see - anyone know where else I can buy a replacement strap?

AngelDog Mon 16-May-11 19:14:30

Got one! smile

StantonLacy Sat 28-May-11 13:37:17

Ooh, where did you get one ?
I need one for mine too and if you've found somewhere stocking them, that would be great !

AngelDog Sat 28-May-11 21:04:23

I bought one second-hand from our local sling library - here. I know she has the contact details for the new owner of the Connecta brand, although I don't have them to hand myself.

Someone else I know bought one from Action Baby Carriers (I couldn't see one on their website but I think you could e-mail them). I think their strap is pretty much the same as the Connecta one.

StantonLacy Sat 28-May-11 22:07:14

Thank you, that is very helpful...off to email now grin

mypersonalfavourite Sat 28-May-11 22:11:25

I got a spare one from a outdoor type shop. It's just a strap so not too hard. Lost that one as well so need another new one!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: