Talk

Advanced search

What happens if you get to target then...

(8 Posts)
Creamwallscreamfloors Sat 30-Nov-19 13:12:13

Right, I'm about 4lbs from target but I know I want to lose more. If I get to target, then don't weigh in for 6weeks (is it every 8weeks you weigh in as a target member?) and lost another half a stone, what they do when I weighed in? Can I just say "oh yes I'm now at the weight I want to stay at"?

OP’s posts: |
iklboo Sat 30-Nov-19 13:20:02

You can move your target down by 1/2 a stone a time any time you like. Just tell your consultant and they'll update it for you.

DotOnTheHorizon Sat 30-Nov-19 13:21:18

It's all on the SW site.....easiest way is just to tell the consultant your target has changed. You need to be in the guidelines for height/weight ratio though.

https://www.slimmingworld.co.uk/faqs/group-membership/reached-target-weight

Creamwallscreamfloors Sat 30-Nov-19 17:47:29

Thank you, I'm trying to make sure I don't have to pay again whilst I do it!

Groovee Sat 30-Nov-19 21:35:44

I've tweaked my target. My consultant is really reasonable in these cases.

InfiniteSheldon Sun 01-Dec-19 07:17:31

Doing it so you don't pay is effectively stealing.

Creamwallscreamfloors Sun 01-Dec-19 07:42:59

No it isn't, it's within slimming world rules to get to target then not weigh in for weeks. Once you weigh in again, you either reset your target or gain the weight back so you are back within your target range. Or there is the option to just never go back. I've checked with my consultant now.

InfiniteSheldon Sun 01-Dec-19 07:49:32

You are lying about your final target, lying to try to save money so your very hard working low paid consultant doesn't get paid for the last few weeks of your journey. It's stealing and shameful.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in