Talk

Advanced search

Help me, it's all going wrong.

(6 Posts)
beingchampion Sun 20-Oct-19 23:28:21

Started in April, has been going really well - just got my 3.5 stone - and this week has gone wrong. Very, very wrong. Work stress, nursing sick animals and far, far too much chocolate and crisps and shit stuff.

I need to get back on the waggon, draw a line under it and all of the other silly cliches, but I've just had another full day of crap. I'm going to have to hand back the certificate aren't I?

Can't even stay to group this week either. Oh fuck, and it was going so well. Still have shit loads to lose - BMI was almost 50 when i started so it's been relatively easy - most of you would've gained weight with my 'diet'.

Tis my first 'crisis' and I'm really hoping that by writing it all down on here and going to bed it'll all seem much better in the morning. Maybe I can just eat dust until wednesday?

I'll come back tomorrow and tell myself to man the fuck up.

KellyHall Sun 20-Oct-19 23:35:24

If you're having a shit time, don't "reward" yourself with food/drink that is ruining your achievements!!!

Realise you deserve better, it's up to you to stick with it and you can do it. Stick with it as a reward for getting through all of this shit as a healthier person.

Cornishmendoitdrekkly Mon 21-Oct-19 07:56:10

I have done this a few times and managed to keep the damage to a minimum. Be on plan 100% for the next few days. Cut your syns down to just 3 or 4 for 48 hours. If you need comfort food, then make some hearty soups and fill up on these. A warning drink like options can help hit that sweet craving.
Most of all be kind to yourself, everyday life doesn't always match to plan. Celebrate what you have achieved so far and hold that thought when you get on the scales.flowers

MotherOfSoupDragons Mon 21-Oct-19 07:58:00

Throw the junk food out and plan your meals til Wednesday.

beingchampion Mon 21-Oct-19 08:46:03

Feeling better this morning i think. Have had ham and tomatoes for breakfast, making a quiche, having mince and veg for dinner and have put the rest of the teacakes in the freezer so temptation is out of the house. I appear to be 2.5lbs up from wednesday, but we'll see.

bossybloss Mon 21-Oct-19 21:29:21

Well done on your weight loss so far! I have gone over my syns today too and your post has given me the jolt I need to have a good day tomorrow.

Glad that u are feeling better today x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »