Talk

Advanced search

Eating out on SlimmingWorld

(8 Posts)
Coffeeeeee Tue 01-Oct-19 23:13:56

Any suggestions please on where to eat out so that I can stick my SlimmingWorld eating plan? I'd like to go out for a meal for my birthday this weekend but would like to how many syns I will be consuming! Thanks in advance for any helpful ideas xx

tabulahrasa Wed 02-Oct-19 00:12:06

Depends what you like...

Thegreymethod Wed 02-Oct-19 00:26:24

Depends what kind of food you like usually tomato based pasta dishes are ok, Indian... go for boiled rice and either tomato based curry or chicken kebab type meal, if you're going somewhere that does steak see if you can have boiled potatoes or jacket potato with veg or salad but honestly I'd save my syns up and just enjoy the meal.

InfiniteSheldon Wed 02-Oct-19 17:44:56

Fish is always my go to choice

Groovee Thu 03-Oct-19 09:27:03

Nando's is good for slimming world. The butterfly chicken is 3 syns with the skin on. 2 syns for spicy rice and 3.5 syns for the yoghurt. I often get the grains and greens without the dressing and the broccoli too.

But on my birthday, I have what I fancy.

If going Italian stick to tomato based dishes. Usually about 6 syns for any oil.

I often try to see if there is a grilled fish on the menu if you like fish.

raisinseverywhere Fri 04-Oct-19 19:27:36

Grilled fish with rice and vegetables is is my main choice when eating out. Or a steak with salad. And a scoop of ice cream for dessert. But it’s your birthday so if you want to indulge then reduce your syns the day before and after.

CottonSock Fri 04-Oct-19 19:28:47

Big steak and salad.
But it's probably the booze that would send me to a million syns

florriepeck Sat 05-Oct-19 08:06:16

Use flexible syns.
Decide in advance how many syns you will allow yourself: it could be 50 or 100 syns that day.
Could look at the menu ahead and decide what you would like.
Free foods for the rest of that day.
Keep on track apart from that meal:it's fine to have what you want; depriving yourself is not the SW ethos: what matters is staying in control.
You could have more SP meals on other days if you wanted, and maybe keep syns on the low side.
It's one meal out of twenty one in your week.
SW is a good eating plan for fitting in with celebrations:have a lovely birthday.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »