Talk

Advanced search

Support Thread #2 for 2019

(673 Posts)
Groovee Tue 26-Mar-19 12:41:43

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/slimming_world/3462265-support-thread-1-for-2019

Starting a new thread as the older one is getting close to being full.

Weigh in tonight may bring my diamond award.

bossybloss Thu 12-Dec-19 23:07:53

I stayed the same this week and was very pleased as it was my birthday weekend!Tried to stick to plan as much as possible and do lots of walking and gym x

JaceLancs Thu 12-Dec-19 09:10:12

Gained 3.5 this week - didn’t weigh last week so at least it’s over 2 weeks
Still been using more than my syns on alcohol and had quite a few meals out etc Xmas related
I’ve got work Xmas lunch tomorrow but am going to try hard bar that this week
I managed first alcohol free night last night for last few months and slept ok so am going to stay off the booze until Monday when I’ve got an evening Xmas do
Thanks for sympathies - I’m still very up and down - internment of ashes ceremony on Sunday and hoping that will help us to start to move on a bit

MotherOfLittlePeople Tue 10-Dec-19 09:23:34

2lb off this week so 2lb to go for my first stone award. Struggling this week with lack of sleep and feeling like cr*p, just want to eat everything Christmassy! Especially things from coop lands 😂

MotherOfLittlePeople Fri 06-Dec-19 09:31:14

Thank you @Groovee and well done on your losses!

Have a lovely time away x

Well done @originaldomesticgodess, I hope you feel better soon x

I have a meal out tonight so hoping that doesn't affect Mondays weigh in. Will have to do lots of speed and walks I think over the weekend x

originaldomesticgodess Thu 05-Dec-19 14:33:16

👏👏👏 Well done! Have a great time in Tenerife and don't worry about us in cold, wet, windy election weary UK. 😂😂😂.
Just 1lb off this week but had d+v since weigh in so who knows what next week will bring?

Groovee Thu 05-Dec-19 13:33:15

Well done @MotherOfLittlePeople

Finally 4 weeks of losses on the trot. Very happy with that. Also won the raffle 4 weeks in a row. 😳.

Off for a Christmas weekend with the girls then away to Tenerife so under target.

originaldomesticgodess Mon 02-Dec-19 13:56:54

That's great! I don't and won't have scales in the house. Just weigh in each week on the same scales at the same time. Keep it up!

MotherOfLittlePeople Mon 02-Dec-19 13:31:51

Weigh in was this morning and was shocked to see a 3.5lb loss, my half a stone award and slimmer of the week. Defiantly will keep away from my scales in future lol x

MotherOfLittlePeople Sun 01-Dec-19 07:34:07

Had a cheeky weigh this morning on my own scales and seen no loss ☹️. Hoping it's not the same at weigh in tomorrow 🤞🏻

JaceLancs Thu 28-Nov-19 23:41:29

Thank you everyone although he was quite elderly it was still a shock
I’ve been drinking far too much gin n Bacardi hence the weight gain but am trying to measure and keep near to my syns
I don’t find the food side too difficult apart from on a weekend when DP is around tempting me into chocolate, nuts, desserts and meals out

Groovee Thu 28-Nov-19 16:42:41

Sorry for your loss @JaceLancs x

FiveNightsAtMummys Wed 27-Nov-19 23:12:24

So sorry for your loss Jace x

MotherOfLittlePeople Wed 27-Nov-19 20:48:41

@JaceLancs sorry for your loss x

JaceLancs Wed 27-Nov-19 19:28:49

Not joined you for a while
Last week gained 4 but not been to group for 3 weeks as my Dad died
This week lost 2.5 so feel bit better

MotherOfLittlePeople Wed 27-Nov-19 09:19:11

@Collision well done! That's brilliant 🥳

originaldomesticgodess Wed 27-Nov-19 08:24:41

🎉🎊🎆 Well done! Huge pat on the back!

Collision Wed 27-Nov-19 08:09:37

I lost 5 1/2 lbs on Monday evening!

I got club 10 award 🥇
I got Slimmer of the week
I got Slimmer of the month!

I felt like I should give a speech! 🤣

I’m 21 lbs down now.

MotherOfLittlePeople Wed 27-Nov-19 07:33:56

@originaldomesticgodess well done!! Those whines and chocolates didn't hurt lol. Good luck for this week x

originaldomesticgodess Tue 26-Nov-19 22:31:12

Ooohhhh...roll of the drums (pause for dramatic effect) I lost 3lbs! And slimmer of the week! Chuffed.

MotherOfLittlePeople Tue 26-Nov-19 21:54:19

How did you get on @originaldomesticgodess? X

originaldomesticgodess Mon 25-Nov-19 18:52:07

Thank you. I usually take something for the basket. I was taking surplus garden produce but now take a tin of something. Good luck for the week ahead.

MotherOfLittlePeople Mon 25-Nov-19 18:32:28

@originaldomesticgodess thank you!! Also got slimmer of the week which was quite a shock lol. Do you know if your meant to take something I. To contribute to what they give slimmer of the week? We got given a sheet today of the dates of December to mark of when we can't Food optimise to help not have a gain in January. I think that will help over the festive period! Good luck with your weigh in xx

originaldomesticgodess Mon 25-Nov-19 17:51:22

👏👏👏 well done you! Not sure how I feel about this week....wine and c hoccies on Saturday. Weigh in tomorrow .

MotherOfLittlePeople Mon 25-Nov-19 17:26:57

3lbs down today 😆

MotherOfLittlePeople Mon 25-Nov-19 07:15:10

Weigh in day for me this morning. Not expecting a loss as it's that time of the month. Really hoping for no gain 🤞🏻 .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »