Talk

Advanced search

Syns

(7 Posts)
Murphypoint Wed 20-Mar-19 22:20:55

I’m struggling to eat many and wonder if I have to. Joined last Thursday but started Monday.

Breakfast each day is 3 eggs scrambled with a pinch of salt.

Lunch has been some sort of cold meat, cucumber, celery a couple of babybel lights, 0% yoghurt with rasberries and an apple.

Dinner chicken and veg and brown rice or baked potato and beans with another babybel.

Water and black coffee.

I have added a tea spoon of honey to my yoghurt over the last 2 days.

I don’t fancy anything else. Feel full enough.

I don’t do milk in any form.

Murphypoint Wed 20-Mar-19 22:29:51

Oops, forgot to add a whole meal pitta to lunch today.

mymadworld Wed 20-Mar-19 23:24:13

Don't forget your speed & carbs at breakfast and make sure you're having enough healthy Extra’s. I would also try adding a snack mid afternoon even if it's just an apple smile

Murphypoint Thu 21-Mar-19 20:01:28

I struggle to eat in the morning. Don’t think I can do much more let alone adding speed foods.

OwlinaTree Thu 21-Mar-19 22:45:02

Well if you don't want them don't have them.

OwlinaTree Thu 21-Mar-19 22:48:44

You could use them to jazz up your evening meals. So for eg, light coconut milk is 12 syns a tin. Make a Thai green curry with a small pot of paste and a tin of coconut milk. Probably work out at 3.5/4 syns a portion. Chorizo is another high syn food but you only need a small bit to flavour a rice type meal.

tabulahrasa Mon 25-Mar-19 22:19:56

“Don’t think I can do much more let alone adding speed foods.”

You’re supposed to swap them, so 2 eggs and the speed veg instead of 3 eggs.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »