Talk

Advanced search

When do you notice the weight loss?

(7 Posts)
Studentnursesos12e Mon 18-Mar-19 02:03:50

Me again.

Just wondering at what loss people started to notice the loss in themselves, as well as when others noticed (not that I care about this too much, just if they see it I might see it type of thing). It's WI today and only week 2, but I would like to see it at some point so I don't get too disheartened!

I'm 5'3, 11st13 (hopefully less - WI later), started at 12st3.5 and target is 10st.

Studentnursesos12e Mon 18-Mar-19 02:04:12

Thanks in advance x^

awesmum Mon 18-Mar-19 12:19:03

it's different for different builds and heights. I am 5'10" it took a stone and half before others noticed and I felt it. I was size 12 on bottom and 14 on top and am now size 10/12.
Try measuring yourself. The difference is biggest in how your clothes fit.

Don't get disheartened, think about your health thanks

Dramatical Mon 18-Mar-19 12:29:17

It took me 2.5 stone and 3.5 before anyone else noticed (or at least commented on it). I was 18 stone when I started though so not much of a comparison

Invisimamma Mon 18-Mar-19 13:56:02

Thing is people might notice but not comment because that could be seen as quite rude.

I've lost 17lbs, nobody has commented. But I'm still very overweight and have another 3-4stone to lose.

Studentnursesos12e Mon 18-Mar-19 14:58:33

Thankyou all flowers I'm definitely going to keep going as I'm feeling better and I'll just have to see how it goes. WI at 530 (fingers crossed for a good loss) x

lauryloo Tue 19-Mar-19 14:00:18

i started at about the same as you (same height as well) and it was at a stone off that people have really started to notice. I am 10st 12 now and really noticing a difference in my clothes

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: