Talk

Advanced search

Starting SW tomorrow but working away next week- good idea?

(6 Posts)
Itstartedinbarcelona Fri 01-Mar-19 21:53:08

I really need to lose six stone. I’ve tried at home but don’t have the motivation so want to join a group. I’m working away next week - staying in a hotel. It’s not ideal but I don’t want to put it off any longer. Has anyone got any tips to make it a good first week? I’m familiar with the plan as I was a member a while back.

Itskayleigh96 Fri 01-Mar-19 23:06:20

I'm currently following the plan from home. In a month I have lost 1 and a half stone. I have attended groups before but just do not like the atmosphere personally. Plenty of speed - I'm sure you will be fine. If you are eating out just be careful with how its cooked e.g grilled chicken may have oil you may need to syn. smile

Groovee Sat 02-Mar-19 07:19:11

I find asking how things are cooked helps. But I often hit like M&S to get fruit and salad stuff or cold meats.

flumpybear Sat 02-Mar-19 07:25:09

I'd there a pool/gym st the hotel? Also easy for breakfasts but just make informed dinner decisions - enjoy

Itstartedinbarcelona Sat 02-Mar-19 07:42:02

Thanks both - no gym or pool unfortunately as I work in the public sector so it will be pretty basic lol. Good idea about M&S salads and fruit though. I can walk there as well and get some exercise.

Itstartedinbarcelona Sat 02-Mar-19 07:44:35

I’m still debating whether to do it from home ItsKayleigh. I hate group and have done it from home before but I get bored easily.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: