Talk

Advanced search

Tried and tested SW baking??

(9 Posts)
Groovee Sun 03-Mar-19 11:00:56

Weetabix loaf always reminds me of clootie dumpling that my mum used to buy from the butchers.

tabulahrasa Sun 03-Mar-19 09:51:42

Weetabix loaf is good, it shouldn’t be, because baking shouldn’t contain weetabix, but it is.

I don’t rate the pinch of nom cakes or brownies I’ve tried tbh... they’re like someone tried really hard to make cakes out of nothing much and they taste like it too.

3 ingredient Nutella brownies are ok, I think because they’re just brownies made from Nutella and are only SW friendly because it’s easy to work out the syns from the Nutella and flour.

Groovee Sat 02-Mar-19 18:39:10

@Imperfectsusan this one

Itskayleigh96 Fri 01-Mar-19 23:03:09

I would definitely recommend the Pinch of Nom website for cakes/brownies. Yesterday I attempted to make oak cookies from looking online and watching a youtube video. I blitzed oats(hex), added sweetener (works out to x 2 syns), vanilla flavouring and one egg.

Imperfectsusan Fri 01-Mar-19 22:34:39

Do you remember which weetabix loaf recipe, Groove? There are a few on the SW website.

ALemonyPea Fri 01-Mar-19 21:50:28

Baked oat muffins? You can add all sorts of spices/fruits to them. I've made lemon and blueberry, peanut butter and banana, carrot cake style with lemon quark topping.

Groovee Fri 01-Mar-19 21:48:30

Weetabix loaf is lovely

Winterfellismyhome Fri 01-Mar-19 20:44:04

I like the brownies on the pinch of nom website

disneydatknee Fri 01-Mar-19 20:37:42

It's my birthday next week and I was going to bring in some baking for my colleagues. One of them is doing slimming world and I don't want her to feel left out so wanted to bake her something slimming world friendly. Pinterest is full of ideas but I don't know which ones are actually palatable?! Does anyone have any tried and tested slimming world baking recipes that don't include weetabix?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: